Audio Visual Technician
PARKROYAL Penang Resort
- Provide audio & video, technical support for all sound and video elements.
- Move, set-up, operate and maintain all AV equipment.
- Coordinates the set-up, testing and repair of audio/visual equipment.
- Responds professionally to any and all questions from both the guest, customer and associates.
- Ensure consistency in delivery of service excellence in Creating Memorable Experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position in a hotel or another industry.
- Pleasant, courteous, helpful, professional and a team-player.
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersoal skills.
- Should possess computer proficiency, including, but not limited, to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Able to converse and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia, additional language is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a current updated resume inclusive of a picture and cover letter explaining how you meet the selection criteria. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.