PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Provide safe and correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of all audio, visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies used for both staff and external parties within the hotel compound
- Responsible for ensuring the working condition, calibration and ongoing maintenance of all AV tools and equipment
- Assist in the operational support role for internal and external events held at the hotel
- Manage and maintain AV systems and equipment in the hotel
- Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment and repair electronic components and able to diagnose and remedy faults and problems
- Train staff or external parties on the proper use of the AV equipment
- Ensure prompt, polite and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance and support.
- Constantly record all manuals, safety practices, and technical information
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Electric Engineering/Audio Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in the operation, engineering and/or installation of audio visual equipment or related field
- Strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals as well as system engineering and fault finding experience will be required
- Experience of touch screen based control systems and video conferencing technology
- Able to multiple task and is a team player
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.