PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To ensure all functions run smoothly and oversee daily operations of audio visual section.
- To be responsible for the profitability through generation of revenue, implementing cost saving measures and efficient deployment of manpower and equipments.
- To enhance efficiency through better utilization of technology and new products in the audio visual field.
- Responsible for the placement of orders for purchase or rental of equipments.
- Preparation of duty roster and requisition of part-time staff.
- Responsible for training of part-time staff, calling of part-time staff if needed and supervise them on operation.
- Responsible for smooth operation of section.
- To monitor the upkeep of equipment to prevent breakdown and depreciation of equipment.
- To check and service audio visual equipment in all F&B outlets (monthly).
- To update latest music for function use.
- To attend daily operation meeting at 11am and every Friday’s banquet event operation meeting at 3.30pm.
- To ensure all part-time staff are properly trained.
- To ensure that the sound room is clean and tidy.
- To ensure that equipment sent out of the hotel for repairs or loans are to be documented. Ensure the profitability of audio visual rental equipment
- Implement cost saving measures and efficient deployment of manpower and equipment.
- Ensure guest have proper set-up of audio visual equipment.
- Ensure equipment must be in good condition.
- To provide our guest with comfortable environment.
Human Resource Management
- To ensure all part-time staff is properly trained.
- To ensure all part-time staff is responsible and independent.
To ensure that the audio visual equipment are in good condition at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Audio Visual or hands-on in configuring, setting up all systems of Audio, Video and Lighting
- At least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Others or equivalent
- Knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues
- Experience in handling events
- Able to work on shifts and public holidays
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.