PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the Restaurants, Bars and Events Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation.
- Works closely with other Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that all team leaders deliver and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures that all team leaders also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests at banquets and events are receiving the best possible service.
- Spends time at banquets and events (during peak periods) to ensure that they are managed well by the respective team leaders and functions to the fullest expectations.
- Review all written communication i.e. Banquet Event Orders.
- Liaise closely with related departments relating to quality and presentation of products and guest requirements to ensure successful event experience.
- Inspect and be responsible for final set up arrangements as per event orders and client requests as per specifications and standards.
- Develop training plans for associates to ensure effective job performance and high level of customer service within the Banquet department.
- Coach and guide associates in skills training and structure career
- Prepare profit/loss reports for banquet or special functions as requested.
- Prepare and present banquet guest checks, ensuring all consumptions are duly charged.
- Prepare reports for submission, e.g. monthly manpower report, revenue, F&B reports
- Ensure compliance with legislated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards & Procedures and local legislations.
- Minimum 3 years of Banquet / catering management experience
- Minimum Diploma in Hospitality / Food & Beverage
- Possess a proven track record and work experience in a similar capacity
- Good interpersonal skills & good leadership
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be pro-active and have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, team player and passionate individual with a cheerful disposition
- Computer skills in Word and Excel would be essential
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.