Banquet Operations Manager
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour is located close to Town Hall Station at the southern end of the Sydney CBD. We are currently seeking a Banquet Operations Manager for our Restaurant, Bars & Events department.
• Overall responsibility for the daily running of the meeting room and banquet floors.
• Supporting the Restaurant, Bars and Events Services Manager as required in other departments.
• Ensures that food and beverage product and service on the banquet floor meets the needs and exceeds expectations of our clients.
• Managing the standards and procedures for the department.
• Developing and mentoring Food and Beverage Attendants.
• Overseeing and managing rosters, labour, food and beverage wastage costs.
• Liaison with other departments including Meetings & Events sales team and Kitchen to ensure a consistent and superior service is delivered to the clients.
• A passion for customer service and drive to deliver a superior experience to your guests.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurants, events and banqueting management.
• Barista skills.
• Food and wine knowledge.
• A valid Responsible Service of Alocohol (RSA) Certificate.
• An excellent eye for detail with strong presentation skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Staff leader skills.
• A strong team ethic.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.