Banquet Operation Executive
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
The position is responsible for supervising and assisting the manager in Banquet Operations. The Banquet Executive is responsible for supervising the Banquet Captains and a team of service staffs. Assigned to him, and in co-ordination with the kitchen and stewarding to ensure a smooth and efficient catering service.
- To lead and supervise a team of banquet staffs which includes inspecting function layouts and settings, ensuring service quality and any other hygiene matters are up to expectation.
- Supervise the set and service of the banquet Operations.
- Check and Inspect Banquet facilities and equipment and make report of any repair and maintenance.
- Co-ordinate Banquet events with event organizers.
- Close bill and raise event report after event.
- Conduct of roll calls before event to brief staff on job assignment and details of event.
- To establish par stock of Beverage, Grocery and linen. Requisite and stock-up the stocks for events.
- To conduct departmental SOP training for all staff.
- To assist in forecasting staff requirements and in scheduling day off, vacation, and overtime requirements.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Captain in Banquet Operations in hotel.
- At least “O” level qualification.
- Good product knowledge of F&B and banquet operations.
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified