PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team.
To assist the supervisor/manager in the daily operations of the outlet by overseeing a particular station and the service personnel assigned to that station.
- To manage an assigned station and its team with the purpose of ensuring quality relating to presentation, supervision and control of food and beverage service so as to maximize profit and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish items as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences as a waiter/waitress in a restaurant or coffee house.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level.
- Preferably with NTC 2 or NITEC qualification in food and beverage service.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.