PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To assist the supervisor/manager in the daily operations of the outlet by overseeing a particular station and the service personnel assigned to that station.
The Captain reports to the Supervisor.
- To manage an assigned station and its team with the purpose of ensuring quality relating to presentation, supervision and control of food & beverage service so as to maximize profit and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish items as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant food and beverage service experience.
- GCE ‘N’ level education.
- Food & Beverage NTC 2 or similar qualification from SHATEC or equivalent
- Good conversational English and reasonable writing skills
- Pleasant, well groomed with outgoing personality
- Good leadership, coaching and managerial skills
- Extensive food & beverage knowledge
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.