PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Shift In-Charge (Chargeman) of PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, one will be Under the guidance and supervision of the Hotel’s Engineering Management, operates, maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotel’s HVAC systems, Rooms, Public Area, Kitchen, Laundry equipment, Pumping system, Water and Sewage treatment plants, General fitting, and welding of all associated mechanical / Electrical equipment
- Provide support and assistance to the Technical Assistant Maintenance Manager/Chief Engineer as to assist in meeting the strategic goals of department.
- Control the Maintenance Request System by assigning works to specific trades, supervises proper completion of assigned works and compiles daily work order statistics.
- Maintain records relating to utility costs throughout the hotel
- Perform general and emergency repairs and maintenance to all plant and equipment based on skill and experience level.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and documented.
- Carry out general room repairs, preventative maintenance inspections and repairs including scheduling of all these works as per computerized system
- Perform and assist with the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program ensuring all items are inspected as per monthly schedule.
- Review daily logbook, rectify or follow up on all items left unsolved from any previous shifts, discuss the same with the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure Fire and Engineering safety features operate at peak efficiency.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel.
- Ensure proper measures are taken to protect the environment and the Hotel’s adherence to it.
- Monitor energy and water management systems to minimize wastage and costs using daily / weekly utility readings as a reference point.
- Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of building, electrical and mechanical service, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
- Maintain all tools and equipment for the running of workshop’s trades and functions.
- Ensure the workshops have adequate stock and materials in Stores and that all workshops are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively. This includes on job training & certification of all engineering associates.
- Minimum SPM
- Minimum A1 Chargeman Certificate issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling electrical equipment.
- Good Knowledge in repairing Mechanical / Electrical Equipment
- Technical and problem solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.