PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
Hospitality goes beyond great service alone. It’s not only about being a ‘Trusted Local Companion’ to our guests, but also being passionate about all things local; like knowing the best tea places in Chinatown. If this sounds a lot like you, why not share a few stories about your city with us?
- Responsible for and lead the Engineering Team to achieve overall department’s objectives
- Responsible for planning and driving Hotel’s engineering projects
- Oversee the daily operations of the engineering department and ensure that all maintenance requests are promptly attended to
- Ensure the completion of preventive maintenance and repair schedules of all hotel machinery, equipment and facilities
- Monitor utility consumption within the hotel and drive energy conservation initiatives
- Ensure the compliance of engineering standards set by the various authorities
- Work closely with external contractors on scheduled maintenance and ad hoc engineering projects, ensuring that the works are carried out according to specifications
- Possess a Degree in Engineering
- Min 5 years of experience in engineering field with at least 3 years in similar capacity (preferably in hotel environment)
- Able to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Relevant fire security certification
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.