PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent will be responsible for the transfer of Incoming and Outgoing calls for guests and administration staff and attend to guest requests and enquiries regarding telephone calls, Hotel services and facilities.
- Connect/transfer incoming and outgoing calls to/from guests and staff.
- Program wake-up calls and take guest messages.
- Train and ensure Communication Agents are competent and confident in handling the switchboard according to Standard Set.
- Liaise with vendor/Telecoms on repairs and breakdown of telephone equipment.
- File memos, records and correspondence systematically.
- Ensure all Cable Movies and Public Music is in working order.
- Ensure all Events for the day/week/month are updated accordingly.
- Handle calls during Emergency Situation such as Fire Alarm, Bomb Threat Call and Request for doctor.
- Ensure all telephone discrepancies or loss of posting is rectified immediately.
- Ensure all calls are handled professionally and in a warm and friendly manner.
- Assist in all Front Office areas when necessary to meet business needs.
- Should possess GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level and some supervisory skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Relevant experience in Tele-Communication
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
How to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.