PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, successful incumbent will be an integral member of the Marketing Communications team with the responsibility of creating and adapting artwork for collateral and point-of-sale material required that drive results creatively and consistently. He / She will also be responsible for overseeing the production and quality control of any artwork developed by third parties.
• To administer a fully-equipped graphics units within the Marketing Communications department
• Responsible for the overall design and execution of Hotel’s marketing and promotion collaterals
• Responsible to ensure all marketing and promotion collateral developed are according to PARKROYAL brand and identity guidelines
• To demonstrate successful design and integration and the delivery of graphic projects on time
• Responsible to supervise production of graphic projects, and internal and external collateral
• Responsible to ensure all consumer-facing collaterals and visuals are maintained and updated at all time
• Work closely with printer, photographers and agencies to ensure quality production of Hotel’s collaterals
• Responsible to produce, manage and control a systematic creative library of images, photos and approved artwork.
• To develop base materials, including photographs, through use of computer manipulation techniques, and to provide colour correction, image enhancement, image creation and etc
• To undertake specific photography assignments within the hotel as and when required plus occasional assignments outside the hotel
• To lead, guide and provide training to graphic designer
• Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design / Visual Art or equivalent
• 4 to 5 years of working experience in computer graphic visual / art design, preferably incumbent with working experience in Hotel industry
• Ability to produce and develop visuals, finished artworks as well as supervise production of the hotel’s internal and external collaterals
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Desktop Publishing Tools and design software programmes i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat etc. Familiar with Apple I Mac
• Production of top quality photography and creative results in a timely manner with attention to details at all times
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
How to Apply
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified