Dim Sum Chef
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
To assist the Executive Chef in the efficient management of the Chinese restaurant kitchen.
- To be responsible for the total quality of food prepared.
- To match volume of food prepared in accordance with business thereby prevents food wastage and keeps food cost within budget.
- To provide feedback and actively participate in the development of the menus.
- To ensure that the kitchen runs on the approved manpower budget without incurring unnecessary expenses via overtime.
- To actively contribute in the Catering business by producing good quality food at competitive prices which meets the expectations of customers.
- Proven track record of working experience of not less than 5 years with established hotels in similar capacity.
- Has valid Food Hygiene Certification.
- Able to work rotating shfits.
- Sound product knowledge of Cantonese culinary knowledge.
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified