Director of Revenue
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Director of Revenue of PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, one is responsible to maintain and improve existing Rooms Revenue Management processes and strive to achieve significant and sustained revenue growth.
- Maintain and implement as necessary the Revenue Management system in Revenue Management Department and undertake regular monthly audits and review to ensure standards are being met.
- To provide complete support to Department Educator, maintain and grow our culture of learning through education and having a fun oriented atmosphere to achieve high productivity.
- Conduct regular recorded and casual Job chats with Revenue & Reservations associates identifying strengths, weaknesses, areas of growth.
- Monitor group and transient business thresholds in accordance with selling strategies in Budget & Forecast. Follow all definite and tentative group bookings in Delphi and amend selling and rate strategy accordingly to ensure measurable improvements in demand generation and ultimately Rooms yield.
- Maintain appropriate forecasting tool reports to ensure measured tracking of results on a daily basis.
- Supply critical analysis on the effect of short and long term decisions affecting Occupancy, Average Rate, Rev Par and Rooms profit goals.
- Have knowledge of City Events, Conventions, Holiday seasons, financial and political status of our Country as well as of key business source countries.
- Strive to achieve Budgeted Rev Par index against the competition Hotel set, Monitor and analyse competitive set in accordance with “Competition Act”.
- Work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager to achieve optimum yield through reputable Third Party Intermediaries.
- Ensure disciplined configuration of Property Management system in terms of Revenue.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Revenue and Reservations of 5 star hotels
- Minimum 2 years in a managerial level of Revenue & Reservations Management
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Management
- SPM and credit in Mathematics and English
- Good knowledge in Opera System
- Strong in MS Office Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient in English
- Strong in problem-solving
- Diversified & creative thinking
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.