Director of Sales & Marketing
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the duties personally or through the Sales & Marketing team. Reporting to the General Manager, he/she directs the day-to-day activities, plans, develops and communicates strategies and goals for the teams which include Rooms Sales, Catering Sales and Marketing & Communications. He / She is responsible for driving the teams in developing new accounts, nurturing existing accounts and implementing sales and marketing strategies. The incumbent will also work with the Corporate Team to create and implement hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans, analyse current / potential market and sales trends and spearhead all activities to increase revenue and market share through added business volume and increased rate for the Hotel.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar capacity in a Hotel of 300 rooms or greater
- Possesses Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution
- Good understanding of market trend in the local hospitality scene
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Possesses high level of professionalism and integrity
- Strong business acumen and keen customer/client focus
- Able to lead change in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.