Director of Sales
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offer guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour has recently undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment and is now securely positioned as the leading hotel in its market.
Inspired by today's travellers' needs and expectations, PARKROYAL Darling Harbour feature enhancements reflect the individuality of its location and provide a modern, comfortable and supportive guest environment that complement the PARKROYAL brand.
The refurbishment also incorporates the latest technology and innovation to deliver an enriched level of comfort and convenience.
- Reporting to the Area Director of Sales, Oceania and Hotel General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Sales team with a focus on revenue growth and ROI
- Motivate and mentor the sales team to achieve personal and career aspirations
- Develop tactical sales strategies for the hotel, maximising revenue and market share
- Analyse current and potential market/sales trends
- Formulate and direct the sales team strategy and targets and lead the sales team to achieve the overall targets within budget
- Actively seek and develop new accounts for the hotel
- Manage and enhance the relationships of existing hotel accounts
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar senior leadership role
- Proven corporate sales experience with a track record in revenue generation
- Extensive sales experience overseeing a team within a four or five star hotel within Australia
- Strong working knowledge of corporate, wholesale and travel relationships within Australia and overseas
- Experience in formulating tactical revenue strategies
- Proven operational and financial acumen
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Results driven with a focus on revenue and market share
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills