PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
The Executive Chef is responsible to oversee the operation of the Culinary Department, ensuring that the team delivers the brand promise to our guests. He / she plans, initiates and implements measures together with the other relevant departments to ensure achievement of optimum profitability and productivity of the culinary operations, accountable for food and labour costs and ensures the kitchen operates within budget for the department.
The Executive Chef is in charge of devising new menus and seasonal food concepts on a periodic basis and ensures that the hotel achieves maximum guest satisfaction and financial goals through his / her creativity. He / she also has to maintain impeccable food hygiene and high work and safety standards in the kitchen and manages food production used in all day dining, banquet functions and other outlets through innovative menu offers, food purchase specifications and recipes. The incumbent also provides leadership in developing talents within the Culinary team through active training and planning of career advancement of the associates.
- Possess a culinary Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution with more than 2 years of experience in a similar capacity in a 5-star hotel or reputable restaurant group.
- Excellent kitchen planning skills and good understanding of food & beverage marketing
- Strong strategic leader with sound business judgement.
- Good interpersonal skills and possess the ability to motivate and influence.
- Familiar with hotel operations and has a strong focus in revenue generation.
- Innovative in the creation of new dishes and the execution of food and beverage promotions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified