PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
To provide efficient administrative support to the General Manager.
- Schedules appointments for General Manager.
- Ensures that the strictest confidentiality is maintained in dealings with all work related matters.
- Handles day-to-day correspondences on behalf of the General Manager where applicable.
- Prepares reports, letters, memorandums, fax etc as assigned by the General Manager whilst ensuring the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Trace in calendar for all guests of General Manager and VIPs of the hotel with arrival /departure flights details as well as prepare welcome cards with amenities
- Prepare submission of detail claims to insurance company and medical claims as an expense claim to Finance Department when the need arises.
- Prepares Weekend Manager-on-Duty rosters
- Works closely with other Associates in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar capacity in a 5 star hotel
- Strong administrative skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong English language proficiency
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified