Executive Sous Chef
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
To assist in the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
- A current Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef of a large hotel with experience in high volume banqueting or a signature high volume high profile restaurant
- Interested and have experience in hotel operations, with a strong focus in revenue generation.
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- A good people manager with ability to motivate
- Public relations skill to promote the Hotel’s restaurants to media and guests
- Culinary Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 5 years of senior culinary experience in hotel industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.