F&B Service Crew
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team.
Responsible for providing courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests according to the established standard of operations of the outlet.
- To ensure that mis-en place/side station is all set up with food items, non-food items such as crockery and chinaware before the shift commences.
- To replenish supplies and linen as and when necessary.
- To ensure that tables under his charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences.
- To meet, greet and lead guests to their seats.
- To take food and beverage orders and serve them.
- To clear and remove soiled dishes, and bring them to the dish washing area.
- To present bills to diners, collect payment and give to the cashier, return change or credit card to diners.
- To reset tables after use.
- To undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the supervisor.
- Preferably some experience in a similar position.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.