Front Office Manager
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
The Front Office Manager will be responsible for maximising room revenue and profit through commercial room’s management and for ensuring a consistently high standard of customer service within the department. Has a direct line of authority over all the front office associates within the hotel and a liaison role with all other departmental managers.
- Has strong knowledge and understanding of the Rooms Budget including compiling and interpreting budget expense and revenue lines.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the features, reporting and configuration of all Front Office PMSs.
- Able to provide leadership in creating a cohesive, creative, effective team environment.
- Possess strong motivational and developmental skills in working with all Associates of the hotel.
- At least five (5) years of progressive management experience in front office operations.
- A diploma from a recognised hospitality institution or hotel school.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified