Guest Service Agent (Reservations)
PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
The incumbent will receive, confirm and process reservations for the hotel and assist in compilation of statistical data pertaining to room reservations.
- Handle inquiries and obtain correct information regarding details of reservation.
- Answer, confirm and process reservation requests. Ensure all information pertaining to reservations are properly taken and entered into the system.
- Familiarize with the regular callers and acknowledge them by using names and telephone courtesy.
- Advice callers when confirming reservations that rooms will be held only up to a certain time unless guaranteed.
- Politely turn down on closed out dates and offers to book an alternative date or recommend another PPHR Hotel.
- Keep up to date rooms available for sale and changes in hotel room rates.
- Maintain and update a Reservation Request Form File.
- Help maximize room sales by up-selling.
- Attend to any other jobs that are assigned by Front Office Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level qualification
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Very good communication skills.
- Customer Service Background is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.