Guest Service Officer
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- To provide welcoming atmosphere to guests with great smile and warm assistance at front office.
- To assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions
- To handle check in process, registration and room assignment, assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservation when necessary
- Answer telephone within 3 rings with the standard greeting (professional and friendly manner)
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the Serviced Suites especially the layout and facilities in each guestroom, Restaurant locations and hours of operation and function room location.
- Be able to use the OPERA Property Management System in particular the Reservation, Front Desk, In House, Cashiering and Report screens
- Be fully conversant in the Serviced Suites Credit and Billing policies.
- Completely understand the Front Desk and Cashiering process
- Effectively use the electronic key control system to cut keys for arriving guests
- Know the Serviced Suite's Fire, Security and Safety procedures and the responsibilities of the Front Office assistant.
- Stock on the Front desk to be maintained at all times.
- To understand the Serviced Suites market segmentation, source, and origin in accordance to the PPHG corporate guideline
- Being able to explain to guest how to use the key card in the lift and guest room.
- Being able to register the guest and obtain the guest details such as Full name, Date of birth, Passport no, Nationality, Country, Email or Home address and the preferences on smoking and nonsmoking room
- Understand the serviced Suites availability and block out dates and the current selling strategies
- Being able to know how to use the credit card machine (T7 machine)
- Ability to create a walk-in reservation.
- Able to retrieve the guest reservation by name, booking confirmation no, company or agent name.
- Minimum SPM qualifications or Diploma in Serviced Suites Management with 1 year
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Working experience in Hospitality Industry and in Front Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently and as a team player
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply through clicking the "Apply Now" button or submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.