Guest Relations Executive
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the reception at LIME Restaurant.
- To provide personalised service to hotel guests.
- To assist in dining reservations and managing of the restaurant reservation system
- 6-9 Months experience in a guest or customer-facing role in the service industry.
- GCE ‘N’ Levels or fresh graduates in Hospitality/ Tourism Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- Team player
- Cheerful and outgoing personality
- Able to work independently
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends.
How to Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified