Guest Service Agent
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team.
This position is responsible to maintain excellence guest service standard to create memorable hotel experiences to our guests.
• To greet all Guests and all visitors in a warm and welcoming manner.
• To attend to ‘Guests’ arrival and departure.
• To attend to Guests’ arrival by assisting with registration and by explaining the Hotel’s facilities and services and by allocating rooms as booked.
• To use Guests names at all times.
• To allocate accommodation to Guests as booked and to ensure it is suitable for them.
• To attend to any Guest enquiries.
• To acknowledge all guests at Reception counter whether busy or free (eye contact & body language).
• To ensure Guest satisfaction is achieved at all times.
• To accurately handle cash, credit cards, cheques and vouchers as settlement of Guest accounts.
• To bid farewell to Guests
• To assist Guests requiring foreign exchange services.
• To assist Guests with safety deposit requirements.
• To take and convey messages for Guests.
• To maintain key security.
• To maintain guests property security.
• To post dockets to Guest accounts.
• To optimise sales and occupancy by promoting the hotel and its outlets.
• To take reservations for accommodation.
• To refer any complaint to the Senior Guest Service Agent or Assistant Manager.
• To liaise with Housekeeping regarding Guests requests for extra beds, baby cots and any other accommodation request.
• To maintain stationary levels as required.
• To monitor hotels occupancy status and to check availability.
• To be fully familiar with all hotel emergency procedures.
• To maintain a clean, hygienic and tidy work area.
• To be aware of current hotel events, hotel facilities and services available to hotel Guests and attend to Guests request for information.
• To attend all staff and training meetings when directed by the Front Office Manager.
• To report any potential health or safety hazards promptly to the Front Office Manager / Assistant Manager.
• To ensure all duties are carried out in line with the hotel policy, with high standards of personal appearance, personal hygiene, correct uniform and name badge as outlined in the staff handbook.
• To carry out any other duties when directed by the Front Office Manager / Assistant Manager.
- At least 1 year experience in hotel or other hospitality industry.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or possess an NTC-2 in Front Office Operations.
- Preferably with basic PC knowledge.
- Attractive, cheerful yet professional.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Service oriented.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Outgoing and positive attitude.
- Able to converse in English as constantly deal with English speaking guests.
How To Apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.