Guest Service Agents
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of ‘Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is conveniently located adjacent to Melbourne Airport. Named the Best Airport Hotel – Australia / Pacific at the Skytrax 2012 & 2013 World Airport Awards, PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport features 276 guest accommodation rooms, over 1000 square metres of conferencing space and the Airo Restaurant and Bar. PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport reflects the individuality of its location and provides a modern, comfortable and supportive guest environment in line with the international PARKROYAL brand.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport, is looking to appoint Full Time and Part Time Guest Service Agents to service our guest arrival, departure and enquiry experiences. The front office department operates on a 24/7 basis, therefore we are looking for associates who are able to work a rotating roster including AM & PM shifts and weekends.
- Reporting to the Duty Manager, you will be responsible for providing our guests with high quality service throughout their stay.
- Providing Check-In, Check-Out and information services throughout their stay you will be the first and last impression of the hotel for our guests
- For full time roles, full availability to work a rotating roster 7 days a week is required.
- For part time roles, you must have a minimum 4 full days a week availability.
Ideally you will have
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for hospitality and Creating Memorable Experiences...
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive wage, laundered uniform and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com