PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, TAA Superior Hotel of the Year 2016 is seeking talented and passionate people who share our vision of 'Creating A Memorable Hotel Experience'.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Accountant to join our enthusiastic team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this is a great opportunity to work within a strong team and to develop your career with a global brand.
- Work closely with the Assistant Director of Finance to support the finance function
- Review and reconcile revenue/costs to ensure audit compliance and revenue maximization
- Reporting to the Director/Assistant Director of Finance
- Driving continuous improvement by streamlining procedures and systems within the hotels.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within a 4 star Hotel environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and advanced excel skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.