PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
At PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts, we connect our guests to the very best local experience around the world. At the heart of that brand promise are our PARKROYAL people. Come join us and be part of the dynamic PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road Singapore team.
The incumbent assists to clean and maintain the cleanliness of guest floors and guest floor service areas.
- To clean guest room windows, air-condition ventilation grilles, walls,
cornices, ceiling boards, light fixtures and its cover. To perform these tasks according to the required frequency and carry out each task accordingly to established procedures.
- To vacuum corridors, clean furniture, mirrors, ash stands and guest lifts and to perform these tasks accordingly to the required frequency and carry out each task according to established procedures.
- To clean daily the Orchid Club lounge, Orchid Club meeting room and foyer lounge areas and to ensure all these areas are cleaned at the stipulated time and according to established procedures.
- To shampoo carpets of guest rooms, corridors, hotel offices and guests lifts and to carry out task accordingly to established procedures and ensure that all sports and stains are removed.
- To sweep, mop and scrub guest floor service areas and ensure all dirt and stains are removed. To carry out task according to established procedures and with approved cleaning solution.
- To polish marble floor of guest rooms and carried out task according to established procedures.
- To change guest rooms and public areas curtains and to ensure that the curtains are evenly hung and they are of correct length and width.
- To shampoo upholstery of chairs, bed, heads, etc and to carry task according to established procedures and that all dirt and stains are removed.
- To remove rubbish from floors to compactor room and ensure that all rubbish are cleared from all floors on a daily basis.
- To hang decorations and arrange potted plants during festivity, food promotion and to the requirements stipulated in the event order.
- To carry stock, move furniture, television sets, equipment, potted plants, etc as and when required.
- To be fully aware and competent in the following at all times :
I. Hotel Fire procedures
II. Hotel Security procedures
III. Hotel Departmental operational standards and procedures
IV. Customer Service Standards
Preferably some experience cleaning job previously.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.