Human Capital and Development Executive
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
As part of a team that drives recruitment, delivers effective people management practices and processes to attract, motivate and retain talents, the incumbent will be involved in manpower planning, recruitment and selection. He / she will also be responsible for handling the various human resource functions which include employee relations, performance management and compensation and benefit. The incumbent will also support his / her supervisors in ensuring that the department delivers a comprehensive and full spectrum human resource advisory and consultative service to the various business units of the Hotel.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or Business related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in hotel or service industry
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Good knowledge of labour laws and legislation practices
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.