Human Resources Administrator
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
As part of a team that drives recruitment, delivers effective people management practices and processes to attract, motivate and retain talents, you will be responsible for all administrative matters related to HR; this includes coordination of employee engagement programmes and meetings when required. The incumbent will also be involved in any other ad-hoc tasks / projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Diploma in Human Resources or Business related discipline
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail and meticulous in record keeping
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Previous working experience in hotels and knowledge of Singapore labour laws and legislation practices will be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.