PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the IT Manager will be responsible for effective IT Service Management and provides key project support and leadership to the business units for all IT matters. Being the key owner of the Hotel business applications from a technical perspective, he/she provides the linkage between the hotel’s functions and integration to the hotel IT systems. Working closely with the Corporate IT team, the IT Manager will review and evaluate continuously the existing business applications and make recommendation for areas of improvement in the existing systems. He/she will liaise with vendors and system users to ensure compliance with security policy laid down by the Hotel, provide IT training, guidance and technical support to end user and assist in the schedules, coordination and implementation of plans to set up network systems.
- Diploma or degree in IT/Computing
- Candidates with Hotel experience will be preferred
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in the similar capacity
- Good networking knowledge with experience in installing software/web applications.
- Good knowledge in hotel application such as OPERA PMS system, MICROS POS, Call accounting system will be preferable.
- Helpful personality with a pleasant disposition, positive work attitude and customer oriented.
- Possess good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.