PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'.
Our two internationally renowned brands;PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
- Based on site at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
- Constantly monitor all IT systems and support staff on site
- Review all proposals for expenditure including Capital Expenditure and operational financing in respect of Information Technology projects and ensure all such approved projects are successfully implemented to ensure maximum return on investment
- Review and advise on all IT contracts and where required ensure all vendors meet contractual requirements
- To maintain and implement systems to ensure the security of all all intellectual data of the hotel
- Ensure adequate Firewalls and any other appropriate security mechanisms, and guarantee these are maintained to standards considered appropriate for the protection of the business
- Have and continue to keep up to date with latest developments within the hospitality industry from a hotel, owner, staff and customer point of view
- Recommed developments in light of changing Information Technology systems to ensure the hotel maintain sufficient IT functionality in order to maintain competitiveness
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- Possess a strong IT knowledge and understanding of Microsoft products and services
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, with 4 years in a similar capacity/ position
- Managerial knowledge in the Hospitality Industry
- Have demonstrated proven ability in the management and development of IT Systems in a hotel capacity
- Experience in leadership role that involved strategic planning and implementation of IT Hotel related systems
- Have formal internationally recognised qualifications in telecommunications or proven success and hands on experience in this field
- A working knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems including System set-up, LAN set-up, Project management, system configuration, Installations and system cut-overs
- Proven record of success in an equivalent IT role in an similar environment
- Able to perform strategic planning and have a proven track record of successfully implementing that plan in the field of Hospitality Information Systems
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive salary and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.