PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the hotel’s machinery, equipment, building, fixtures and facilities, execution for preventive maintenance, To help the Maintenance supervisor in the day-to-day operation of the Engineering Department and to p Perform all preventive, breakdown maintenance and repair of all M&E services and building works.
- Assist preventive maintenance and repair work schedules of hotel machinery, equipment carpentry, building and facilities works.
- Assist supervisor and senior technician in the day-to-day operation.
- Attending to guest and inter-department request.
- Able to perform rotating shift duties
- To ensure that hotel management is satisfied with the quality of services rendered by the maintenance department.
- To ensure that the hotel guests receive an adequate level of engineering services this satisfies their concerns and needs.
- To ensure that the hotel’s properties, facilities, etc are keep in good working condition thereby protecting its long term investment value.
- Minimum of 0-1 year’s experience working in engineering or similar capacity preferably in a Hotel environment or in commercial building
- NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical or M&E Engineering
- Able to communicate simple English
- Basic knowledge of technical skills in building maintenance
- Willing to learn and positive mindset
- Able to work with the team member
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.