Sous Chef / Junior Sous Chef
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
The Sous Chef / Junior Sous Chef is responsible in the daily operations of the kitchen, including supervision and food production.
- To control the consistency of quality and quantity of food served
- Control food cost
- To recommend menu and price adjustments
- Recommend and organize proper and systematic storage of food items in the kitchen
- Ensure all junior staffs are trained to perform in their job
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the Executive Sous Chef / Executive Chef
- Current Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef with more than 2 years of experience in a 5-star hotel or reputable restaurant group
- Specialize in European cooking and with a fair knowledge of local cuisine
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.