Learning & Development Manager
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
As the Learning and Development Manager for PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, one is responsible to oversee, manage, recommend and implement all learning and development activities in the hotel, and oversight and coordination of these activities for consistency in practices, brands and standards.
- To implement, organize and conduct training programs in the areas of learning and development
- To manage, support and develop the learning and development section by compiling, strategizing, coordinating and organizing training programs for all levels of associates
- To conduct evaluation and assessment of performance and effectiveness of training programs conducted by external trainers
- To evaluate training programs conducted by internal trainers and provide feedback and suggestions and recommendation for improvement
- To have discussions with Head of Departments about departmental training needs and produce training needs analysis
- To ensure active implementation and adherence to Corporate Learning and Development initiatives and Brand Standards.
- To coordinate and act as liaison officer with University / Colleges on students internship programs
- To be responsible for overall trainees’ placement, including the selection, training, welfare and internship evaluation
- To coordinate on all administration matters related to HRDF claims
- To plan and/or review hotels’ Learning and Development budgets, forecast costs/expenses and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- To provide assistance in various aspects of Human Resources functions as and when needed.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Hotel Management / Business or equivalent qualification. Other professional certification will be an added advantage
- Possess 4 to 5 years of working experience in the area of Human Resource or Training of a reputable 4 or 5 star Hotel
- Candidate must possess Train the Trainer certification accredited by HRDF Malaysia
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess strong self-confidence and able to carry out presentation to a large crowd
- Possess pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all levels of associates
- Positive work attitude and able to work in a team environment
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Words, Powerpoint, Excel
- Those currently holding the position of Senior Executive or Assistant Manager are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.