PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner.
Respond and deal with clients first hand and to assist them in making appointments or to assist them with their queries and to ensure that all their needs are well attended and taken care of. Welcome and greet all clients in friendly and cheerful manner and to create a professional image when the client has first contact with the outlet.
Guest Relations and Service
- Assist members in making reservations for spa treatment, fitness classes and assignment of treatment rooms
- Ensure and oversee that all clients and Therapists arrives for scheduled appointment on time.
- Ensure therapist uses the correct allocated room, picked up allocated client and performed scheduled treatments.
- Meet potential spa members and any other walk-in clients in a well mannered, professional, friendly manner and assist in consultation and closing of sales.
- Dealing with customer’s requests and complaints and providing vital information to Executive/Manager for the purpose of improving clients’ satisfaction.
- Conducting outlet tours to walk-ins and new clients.
- Study and learn treatment and products well to encourage client’s trust and assurance on the services offered.
- Carry out sales recommendation.
- Ensure fulfilment of all members’ membership privileges
- Follow up on leads or walk-ins through fax and sending of brochure if necessary.
- Monitor client’s record and recommend packages of treatment
Associate Learning & Development
- Attend all training assigned.
Monitor and Support
- Assist to achieve sales target for treatment packages and retail products.
- Assist to initiate maintenance of the facilities and equipment of the outlet.
- Ensure cleanliness of outlet.
- Maintain a systematic locker procedure in the changing areas.
- Ensure Opening and Closing procedures are met
- Accepts any other reasonable request made by the Management.
- Handle incoming calls, reception and cashiering duties daily.
- Keep an updated record of all the necessary information related to clients.
- Monitor the frequency of this customers and call any that have been absent for longer than one month.
- Reconfirmation of appointments should be done a day before the due appointments.
- Ensure cash float tally daily, failing which, Manager should be informed immediately.
- Ensure daily closing is accurate and all Prescription Form are submitted daily.
- Ensure daily sales and utilization, operation log are submitted on time.
- Accept all other duties required from time to time.
Employee Relations & Development
- Build good rapport with all levels of staff.
Reports & Meetings
- Assist to collate and consolidate reports to the Management.
- Attend meeting whenever required
Policy and Procedures
- Act in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure members’ needs are efficiently and effectively met.
Hygiene and Safety
- Assist in maintaining the hygiene levels and report any potential hazzards to the Manager.
- Adhere to fire and safety rules and regulations.
- Fully understand the rules and regulations of the outlet.
Be well informed and knowledgeable on any promotion/product launches or any new happening within the outlet.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in similar capacity
- Good working knowledge of relevant computer software packages(including Microsoft Office, Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Able to communicate and written English
- Min GCE N level
how to apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.