PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
Located conveniently in downtown Singapore, a stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Road hotel places you in the vicinity of Marina Bay – the doorstep to the city’s premier business and leisure destinations.
Get to popular world-class Singapore attractions such as the Merlion and the Esplanade easily within minutes, or explore quaint little shophouses and lesser-known local gems just around the corner
To provide a unique and delightful experience to the guests upon their arrival at Club 5 as well as to promote the Hotel facilities through excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- To greet and welcome all guests at Club 5.
- To professionally direct and/or usher guests to the allotted table.
- To assist guests for bookings, and general enquiries pertinent to Hotel facilities or direct them to the relevant department. To call customers or potential customers to promote RBE facilities.
- To handle private events from proposal to meeting with customer to ensure all required arrangements are met.
- To tactfully collect feedbacks from the guests about their experience at Club 5
- To communicate guests’ feedbacks/shortcomings to the relevant departments, and ensure the necessary action are completed and recommendations provided to improve in service quality.
- To be familiar with the expectation of regular guests.
- To be aware of all daily promotional activities in the Hotel.
- To be aware of all VIP arrivals and departures.
- To attend to all complaints by guests, as and when required.
- To be aware of the on-going development and related issues in the tourism industry.
- To build rapport with existing and new customers and create a CRM – Customer Relations Management to establish an effective database system.
- To undertake any other reasonable assignment by the Restaurant, Bar and Events Manager, as and when required.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar capacity.Diploma in hotel management or equivalent.
- GCE ‘O’ level education. Dynamic, outgoing, pleasant personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of hotel facilities and operations.
How to Apply
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.