Meeting and Events Executive
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
- Reports to the Meetings & Events Manager
- Maximising the conversion of sales inquiries into confirmed bookings and up selling wherever possible.
- Maintaining and building on current relationships and personally follow up on any quotations in a timely manner
- Ensuring efficient and accurate handling of incoming enquiries via all available communication streams
- Accurately communicating all the details of any event to the meetings manager, the banquet operations team, the kitchen & any other relevant departments
- Attending weekly banquet event meetings to communicate the delivery of upcoming events
- Collecting deposits and settling accounts within PPHG guidelines and procedures
- Displaying and upholding Pan Pacific Hotel Group core values and a commitment to Pan Pacific Hotel Groups policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensuring targeted revenue goals are achieved and/or exceeded by maximizing room and catering revenue through developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
Ideally you will have:
- Passion for selling and co-ordinating corporate meetings and special events, with customer satisfaction your highest priority
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in organising corporate and social events
- Proven track record in sales within an events environment
- Willingness to drive business goals and work towards an increase in sales for the department
- Experience managing key customer relationships
About PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of ‘Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour has recently completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment to capture the spirit of Sydney. The refurbishment included the hotel’s guest rooms as well as the club lounge, food and beverage outlets and guest lobby. Inspired by today's travellers’ needs and expectations, the refurbishment incorporates the latest technology and innovation to deliver an enriched level of comfort and convenience.