Meetings and Events Coordinator
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands;PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
- Maximising the conversion of sales inquiries into confirmed bookings and up selling wherever possible.
- Maintaining and building on current relationships and personally follow up on any quotations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate handling of incoming enquiries via all available communication streams.
- Accurately communicating all the details of any event to the meetings manager, the banquet operations team, the kitchen & any other relevant departments.
- Attending weekly banquet event meetings to communicate the delivery of upcoming events.
- Collecting deposits and settling accounts within PPHG guidelines and procedures.
- Ensuring targeted revenue goals are achieved and/or exceeded by maximizing room and catering revenue through developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- All administrative duties in relation to meetings and events.
Ideally you will have
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the hospitality, services or travel industry.
- Experience in organising corporate and social events.
- Opera Sales and Catering or similar system experience advantageous.
- Proven track record in sales within an events environment.
- Relationship management experience.
- Willingness to drive business goals and work towards an increase in sales for the department.
- Experience managing key customer relationships.
- Strong administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive salary and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com