PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of ‘Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
- Completely understand the Front Desk and Cashiering process.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- To handle cashiering and night audit procedures with efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Be a point of contact for all guest needs
- Assisting with concierge when required
- Experience with Opera or similar PMS system
- 1-2 years Front Office experience within a 4-5 star environment
- Reservation experience highly regarded
- A passion for the hospitality industry & have an eye for detail
- A customer service focus and enjoy working in a team environment
- You have an outgoing personality and well presented
- The ability to work shift work including evening and weekends
- Excellent communication and time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.