Meetings & Events Attendant
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport is conveniently located adjacent to Melbourne Airport, and features 276 guest accommodation rooms, over 1000 square metres of conferencing space and the Airo Restaurant and Bar. We are currently seeking part-time Meetings & Events Attendants to join our Restaurant, Bars & Events department.
• Reporting to the Meetings & Events Supervisors, you will be responsible for providing our guests with high quality service throughout their event experience.
• Our Meetings & Events floor encompasses 16 meeting rooms, with event sizes ranging from 2 - 300.
• You will be required to work a variable roster, primarily weekdays and evening shifts.
• Experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• A genuine passion for hospitality.
• Able to participate in physical duties such as lifting, moving and setting up large equipment.
• A Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate is essential for this role.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.