Restaurant Bar & Events Supervisor
Pan Pacific Hotel Group operates over 30 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating Memorable Hotels Experiences' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands;PARKROYAL andPan Pacific, offers guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
PARKROYAL Parramatta offers the ideal location for business and leisure travellers, and reflects the spirit and individuality of its location through creative touches, authentic tastes and local connections.
- 7 day rotating roster predominantly evening shifts
- Driving the efficiency and profitability through; co-ordination and monitoring of all departments within food and beverage
- Managing the standards and procedures for the department
- Developing and mentoring Food and Beverage Attendants
- Overseeing and managing rosters
- Liaison with a variety of departments on a regular basis including Banquets and Kitchen to ensure a consistent and superior service is delivered to the client
- Drive WHS within the F&B department
Ideally you will have
- A passion for customer service and delivering a great experience to your guests
- 2 years experience in a Supervisor capacity within a medium 4-5 star hotel or equivalent
- Strong understanding of HACCP compliance
- A La Carte and high volume banqueting experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Pan Pacific Hotels Group offers a competitive package, including a competitive salary and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program www.gha.com as well as many other great local benefits.
If you share our values and are passionate about driving a strong culture of success, results driven and seeking to develop a career with a rapidly growing international hotel brand, then apply now or click on the link to find out more about what Pan Pacific Hotels Group has to offer www.pphg.com