Restaurant, Bars & Events Attendant
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour is located close to Town Hall Station at the southern end of the Sydney CBD. We are currently seeking a Restaurant, Bars & Events Attendant for our Restaurant, Bars & Events department. We currently have positions available for a barista, strong cocktail bar staff, general restaurant and banqueting staff.
• Ensuring each guest's F&B needs is met with efficiency and precision.
• Meeting, greeting and serving guests is with utmost professionalism and superior customer service.
• Ensuring set up for all areas is completed as to specifications of Safe food handling and Occupational Health & Safety.
• A passion for customer service and drive to deliver a superior experience to your guests.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurants, in-room dining, bars or banqueting service.
• Barista skills.
• Food and wine knowledge.
• A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
• An excellent eye for detail with strong presentation skills.
• A strong team ethic.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.