PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
The incumbent assists the Front Office Manager in directing and supervising the activities of the reservation department. To receive, confirm and process reservation for the hotel and assist in compilation of statistical data pertaining to room reservations.
- Answer, confirm and ensure all bookings are accurately entered into the computer and filing of reservations correspondence are done systematically
- Keep Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager, EAM and General Manager informed of all matters pertaining to no show and matters concerning Reservations Department
- Ensure guest history is updated regularly
- Work closely with Central Reservation and sales department on the status of group reservations.
- Direct and train staff in the operation of computer terminals.
- Politely turn down on closed out dates and offers to book an alternative date or recommend other hotels under Pan Pacific Hotel Groups.
- Keep up to date rooms available for sales and changes in hotels room rates
- Maintain and update a Reservation Request Form file
- Have minimum 2 years experience in Reservation Department
- Possess at least GCE 'O' level or equivalent
- Good telecommunication skills
- Guest service oriented
- Ability to work independently
- To be able to work 2 rotating shifts
- Experienced candidates can be consider for senior position
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.