Reservations Agent (6 Months Contract – Convertible to Full Time Position)
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- Answer telephone calls in a timely, friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Assist to respond to emails related to reservation inquiries
- Help with pre-arrivals checks to ensure accuracy and completeness of all reservations prior to guest arrival.
- Review and help input and update all bookings related to third party websites
- Assist with creating VIP and sensitive bookings from hotel management team
- Liase with Central Reservations (CRS) when required to reconfirm booking details
- Communicate and work closely with hotel’s events, sales and front office team on their respective bookings when required.
- Demonstrate a desire to exceed all team members’ and guests’ expectations by performing any and all necessary duties and roles.
- Minimum N Level and/or have gained experience in the hotel industry
- Display attention to detail and excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Basic knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge in the use of computerised Reservations systems (Opera) would be an advantage
- Able to work on Public Holidays and half day on Saturdays on a rotational basis
This role is on a 6 months contract and will potentially have the opportunity to be converted to a full-time role.
How To Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified