PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
Pan Pacific Hotels Group operates over 35 hotels, resorts and serviced suites in the Asia Pacific region. We are seeking talented and passionate people who share our Vision of 'Creating A Memorable Hotel Experience' and our Purpose of 'Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships'. Our two internationally renowned brands; PARKROYAL and Pan Pacific, offer our guests and associates a distinct and special experience.
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available. We are looking for a full time Reservations Agent to join our enthusiastic team at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue, this is a great opportunity to work within a strong team to develop your career in a supportive, fun and customer focused environment.
- Handling and processing reservations and inquiries from all booking channels with a focus on wholesale
- In conjunction with the Reservations Manager ensure that all reservations are made in line with current rates in order to achieve optimum average rate and yield
- Carry out pre-arrival checks to ensure guest history is linked and relevant booking information is updated and remove irrelevant information from bookings
- Develop rapport with regular clients and booking agents
- Ensure that all written correspondence is sent to guests within 24 hours of an inquiry
- Close communication with relevant teams to ensure every guest has a smooth arrival experience
- Knowledge of Opera PMS system
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work accurately and efficiently in a busy environment
- Excellent time management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.