PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
About PARKROYAL On Pickering
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
- A Restaurant Manager is integral in linking all facets of the divisions operation and then delivering these to guests.
- He / she must be an operational leader, always on the floor and interacting with both internal and external guests.
- Directing and leading the daily operations through providing effective leadership to the team members of the Hotel is also mandatory.
- Team play is imperative and having the time to invest in self and associate development is mandatory.
- A current Food & Beverage Manager or large hotel Assistant Food & Beverage Manager with experience in high volume restaurants
- Conceptual design and restaurant operational conceptual development skills.
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Multi-Cultural / Racial teams as well as local communities. High energy personality – engaging.
- Good understanding of Restaurants, Bars & Events Marketing highlighting print, online and social media.
- Experience with micros / respak and Food & Beverage technology platforms
- Culinary Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 5 years of senior Food & Beverage experience in hotel industry.
- Strong operational leader.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to direct changes.
- A good people manager with ability to motivate a well set team.
- High level of both verbal and written communication.
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.