Restaurants, Bars & Events Manager
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
ABOUT PARKROYAL ON PICKERING
With a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept incorporating 15,000 square metres of lush greenery, PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel, breathes new life into urban hospitality with an array of energy-saving features. Strategically located in Chinatown, at the gateway to the Central Business District and Clarke Quay, this iconic hotel connects you to the best Singapore has to offer.
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the hotel's restaurants, bars and events activities such as sales, customer services and promotions to ensure that budgets and guest satisfaction are met, the latter via high quality and consistent food standards and services.
• A highly motivated individual with excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage business particularly in a hospitality set-up
• Familiar with local market information on Food & Beverage products and services
• Able to provide leadership in creating a cohesive, creative, effective team environment
• Has a pleasant personality and is committed to providing high level of guest satisfaction
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Has at least 10 years of Food & Beverage experience, with 3 years of Food & Beverage management experience
• At least a Diploma in Food & Beverage from a recognised hospitality institute
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
How to Apply:
Please write in with your detailed resume and email us at email@example.com
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.