Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well- established and trusted brands. We have ambitious expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
PARKROYAL Parramatta offers the ideal location for business and leisure travelers and reflects the spirit and individuality of its location through creative touches, authentic tastes and local connections.
In March this year PARKROYAL Parramatta commenced a $25 million dollar extension which will make PARKROYAL Parramatta the largest hotel in Parramatta – boasting 286 guestrooms – by June 2016. In addition there will be a club lounge and four new meeting rooms which will bring PARKROYAL Parramatta's total number of conference and meeting spaces to 12 rooms, making it the largest meetings and events hotel in Parramatta and thus setting a new benchmark of accommodation, facility and service distinction in the area.
We are currently looking to appoint a Revenue Manager to join our team to maximise revenue opportunities for PARKRPYAL Parramatta. The position will report to the General Manager.
• 2 -3 years’ experience in a Revenue Management role
• Demonstrated experience in developing and driving revenue performance strategies
• Possess a good understanding of forecasting and business planning processes
• Strong communication & influencing skills
• Working knowledge of IDEAS and Opera programs
• Team management experience with strong leadership skills
• Strategically driving revenues for all individual revenue streams
• Implementing revenue tools and processes
• Developing consistent best practices for Revenue Management
• Coaching and developing the team in effective Revenue Management
• Developing a partnership with Sales and Marketing to deliver on total revenue management
• Analysing and developing actions and strategies to maximize demand and revenue generation
• Regularly reviewing the effectiveness of the hotel’s pricing strategy
• Maximizing revenue opportunities through loyalty and partnership marketing activities
• Lead the weekly revenue strategy meetings
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume stating your contact number(s), current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only shortlisted candidates will be notified.