PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur is managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group. Centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s prime business, shopping and entertainment districts, it is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and a stone's throw away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
The Hotel offers a collection of 426 well-appointed rooms including 348 Superior, Deluxe and Suite rooms and 78 Orchid Club rooms & Suites which were added to the inventory in April 2008. The Orchid Club lounge on Level 6, is the largest lounge of its kind in the city, offering exclusivity, relaxation and personalised service.
The hotel offers a large choice of meeting rooms’ space ranging from small, medium to large meetings, with 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms totaling over 2,000 square metres of space. Leisure facilities include St. Gregory Spa, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool and dining options, which include 4 restaurants and a lounge.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, one is responsible to assist the sales personnel operationally and administratively in achievement of the department's pre-determined sales and revenue targets
• To carry out all duties in selling, marketing and promoting the Hotel via telemarketing
• To assist the sales personnel in maintaining existing accounts and service them from time to time
• To attend to hotel inspection in the absence of the event services personnel
• To assist in the preparation and execution of proposals / contracts
• To handle guest complaints as and when required and take necessary actions to rectify and carry out service recovery
• To work closely and follow up with the relevant department on guest needs
• Possess Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or any other relevant discipline
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in similar capacity is required
• Good command and written of English and able to converse fluently and clearly. Other languages will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate with knowledge of handling Opera system will be an added advantage
• Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
• Open to Malaysian only
How To Apply
Interested incumbent may apply by sending in their detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with a most recent photograph to email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified